Riot has officially unveiled the patch notes for LoL Patch 13.18, and it's bringing quite a lot. Few weeks before the highly-anticipated 2023 World Championship, a lot of changes have started coming in.
This new League of Legends update puts forward five champion buffs and nerfs, with one particular champion getting adjustments to his kit. On the other hand, the new Noxian jungler will also arrive with a peculiar kit, alongside a brand-new skinline.
So, without further ado, here's everything you need to know about League of Legends Patch 13.18.
Briar, the Restrained Hunger
Following Milio and Naafiri, a new champion is also set to arrive this upcoming League of Legends Patch 13.18. Briar is League's 166th champion to enter the roster, boasting a unique kit that allows her to enter the berserk state, as she satisfies her hunger.
Here's a list of the newest jungler's abilities.
Passive - Crimson Curse
Briar gains increased Healing based on her missing health and her attacks and abilities apply a bleed for short duration that stacks. The bleed deals physical damage based on the number of stacks and Heals Briar for a percentage of the pre-mitigation damage.
Briar has no base health regeneration and her abilities cost health to cast.
Q - Head Rush
Briar leaps to a target, Stunning them for a short duration, dealing physical damage, and reducing their armor.
Briar will stop prioritizing champions if she casts this Ability on a minion or monster during Blood Frenzy.
E - Chilling Scream
Begin Charging: Briar removes Blood Frenzy and gathers energy, gaining damage reduction and restoring health
Release: Briar unleashes a scream that deals damage based on time charged and Slows for a short duration. When fully charged the scream knocks back, dealing additional damage to enemies that hit a wall and Stunning them.
R - Certain Death
Briar kicks a hemolith and flies to the location of the first champion hit, marking them as her prey. On landing she deals a large amount of physical damage to everything nearby and causes nearby enemies to Flee. She then enters an empowered Blood Frenzy and will pursue her prey until one of them dies. During this time she gains Armor, Magic Resist, and additional Move Speed.
Champion Buffs for LoL Patch 13.18
- Health Growth: 109 ⇒ 115
Passive - Thousand Cuts
- Magic Damage to Monsters: 6 (+10% AP) ⇒ 10 (+15% AP)
R - Vanguard’s Edge
- Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds ⇒ 125/105/85 seconds
E - Lightning Rush
- Energy Cost: 100/95/90/85/80 ⇒ 80 at all ranks
R - Slicing Maelstrom
- Cooldown: 120 seconds at all ranks ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds
Passive - Absolution
- [removed] Critical Strike Ratio Reduction: No longer reduces critical strike damage by 8.5%
W - Last Embrace
- Area of Effect Effect: Enemies hit with Last Embrace’s AoE snare are now afflicted with a stack of Mist from Senna’s passive.
W - Dark Passage
- Shield Strength: 50/70/90/110/130 (+1.5 per soul) ⇒ 50/70/90/110/130 (+2 per soul)
R - Riftwalk
- Magic Damage: 70/90/110 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+60% AP) (+2% maximum mana)
Champion Nerfs for LoL Patch 13.18
Passive - Martial Cadence
- Additional Physical Damage on Basic Attacks: 8% of target’s current health ⇒ 6% of target’s current health
Passive - The Darkin Scythe
- Darkin Bonus: Rhaast - Healing: 20-30% (based on level) of physical damage dealt to champions ⇒ 25% of physical damage dealt to champions
R - Umbral Trespass
- Darkin Version Damage Dealt: 15% (+13% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health ⇒ 15% (+10% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health (Note: still heals for 65% of the tooltip damage)
E - Full Tilt
- Bonus Movement Speed (Away from Enemies): 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% ⇒ 12/14/16/18/20%
- Bonus Movement Speed (Towards Enemies): 30/35/40/45/50% ⇒ 24/28/32/36/40%
- Health Growth: 115 ⇒ 108
- Base Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66
- Base Health: 660 ⇒ 630
- Health Growth: 102 ⇒ 107
E - Bladecaller
- Cooldown: 11/10.5/10/9.5/9 seconds ⇒ 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
Champion Adjustment for LoL Patch 13.18
Passive - Traveler’s Call
- Maximum Chime Stacks: 5 ⇒ 10
- Chime Stack Duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
W - Caretaker’s Shrine
- [new] Stacking Shrines: Caretaker’s Shrine now accumulates charges over time up to a maximum of 2 charges.
- Cooldown/Stack Charge Time: 14 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds
- Shrine Charge Time to Full Heal: 10 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Shrine Movement Speed Bonus: 30% decaying over 1.5 seconds ⇒ 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% (+0.05% AP) decaying over 1.5 seconds
Systems Changes for LoL Patch 13.18
Crown of the Shattered Queen
- Ability Power: 70 ⇒ 85
- Safeguard: 75% damage reduction for 1.5 seconds ⇒ 40% damage reduction for 2.5 seconds
- [removed] Poise Break: Crown will no longer provide 10-40 AP while the shield holds
Spear of Shojin
- Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 55
- Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 50
- Electroshock Minion Damage: 250-350 ⇒ 200
- Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Registration Begins: September 11 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
- Tournament Days: September 16 and 17 (~4-7 PM Local, varies by region)
New Skins for LoL Patch 13.18 - Street Demon and Crystalis Motus
Street Demon is the newest skin line to be introduced in League of Legends Patch 13.18, and a total of six champions are bound to receive these skins. Additionally, another mythic skin has been added to the game and will also arrive this patch– Crystalis Motus Taliyah.
Take a look at their splashart and animations.
LoL Street Demon Brand
LoL Street Demon Zyra
LoL Street Demon Neeko
LoL Street Demon Dr. Mundo
LoL Street Demon Rengar
LoL Street Demon Briar
Crystalis Motus Taliyah
Keep yourself updated to the latest news, current leaderboards and more by checking out our League of Legends stats tracker.