VALORANT newest patch is set to release within a couple of hours. The new patch includes Chamber Buffs, Agent Changes, Pearl Map Changes, Weapon Nerfs and much more. Here's all the Patch Notes.
- Some warning visuals have been updated to provide a clearer edge to Breach's Ultimate Rolling Thunder (X).
Chamber has not been getting much love since his nerf, however, this new patch aims to bring back Chamber to VALORANT and buff him enough to make him reliable in Ranked and Competitive.
- Rendezvous (E) : Reduced weapon equip after Post-Teleport lockout from 0.7s to 0s.
- Trademark (C) : Disable Range increased from 4000 to 5000, and Trap Arm speed reduced from 4s to 2s
- Tour De Force (X) : Firing Rate increased by 15%
- Fuel Regeneration : Reduced Fuel-Regeneration per second from 5% to 3.3% and Regeneration to max fuel takes 30s instead of 20s
- Yoru's Fakeout (C) can now be seen affected when hit by Concussing Abilities.
- Omen's Ultimate From The Shadows (X) voiceover line will come in quicker.
- Sova's cape was redone and smoothed out.
- Optimized code related to mollies trajectories ( such as Shock Bolt (Q) )
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Combat Report now shows “Allies Dazed” in addition to “Enemies Dazed” for all Concuss abilities.
- Combat Report now shows "Allies Dazed" in addition to "Enemies Dazed" for all Concuss Abilities.
- Performance Optimizations in Observer Mode.
- Optimized Fonts.
Before and After
Weapon on Ascenders/ Ziplines (Ropes)
Riot Games announced adjustments to weapons' spread on ropes across most weapons to balance weapons' accuracies on ascenders and ziplines.
- Ascender Min Spread on Ropes increased to 65% of the walking spread.
- Rifles from .8 >>> 1.3
- Classic from .35 >>> .55
- Frenzy from .35 >>> .52
- Ghost from .35 >>> .6
- Sheriff from .35 >>> .78
- SMGs from .3 >>> .65
One of the most used sidearms in all of VCTs, it was about time that Riot Games addressed the issues with this gun.
- Reserve ammo will be changed from 10 to 6.
- Increased price by 150.
- Damage at no Fall-Off changed from 12 to 11.
- Damage at first step Fall-Off changed from 8 to 6.
In addition to the SHORTY nerf, FRENZY has been affected as well, adjusting some of its parameters.
- Min spread increased from .45 to .65
- Spread Curve adjusted
- Maximum Spread reached in 5 bullets instead of 6
- Recoil Pitch Curve adjusted
- Maximum recoil will be reached in 5 bullets instead of 6
Made adjustments to reduce Center Biasing while in all movement states besides walking or standing still. And as a result of that change, guns will be less accurate when fired while moving, as weapons' shots will have a higher chance to be further from the center of the crosshair.
Adjusted the Vertical Recoil Multiplier in the state of Running:
- Phantom: 1.5 to 1.8
- Spectre: 1.5 to 1.8
- Vandal: 1.5 to 1.8
- Frenzy: 1.25 to 1.5
PHANTOM/VANDAL AMMO RESERVE
Vandal's reserve ammo reduced to 50 and the Phantom's to 60.
- KJ's utilities not fading back into stealth when recovering from a disabled state has been fixed.
- Omen's Shrouded Step (C) to not be interrupted while Suppressed.
- Sage Barrier Orb (C) rotation bug has been fixed.
- Abilities' HUD overlapping in the Shooting Range when switching Agents has been fixed.
- Kill Feed being out of order when one shot kills multiple enemies has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where parties in friends list would sometimes be put in the wrong section.
- Fixed a bug where push-to-talk wasn't working when BUY screen was open.
Tune in to @ValorantTracker on Twitter for latest VALORANT esports news and guides.