Tracker Network Ingest Service
Tracker Network provides an API for pushing match data to us directly from your game servers. We're not picky: your team can design the data contracts and we'll make sure the right data gets to the right places. Not sure what to send us? We're happy to work with your team to figure out your data needs.
How does it work?
In a typical setup, you'll have your game server send out a completed match report at the end of a match. This would be one or more HTTP POSTs containing JSON data of your choosing. Our ingest service then parses the payload and stores the result in our database. That's it! We handle the work of deciding how that data gets stored, how it gets aggregated, and how it eventually gets presented to end users and third party API clients. We can work with your team to address concerns at every level of the process, from deciding what data to send to perfecting our website for your game's community.
On Your End
We've built our ingest service to be as simple as possible for your team to adopt. It really is as easy as it sounds.
- Your game server Builds a data contract for a completed match and sends it to our ingest service.
- POST https://<your-ingest-url>.tracker.gg/... Sends your JSON data contract.
- Tracker Network Ingest Service Parses your data contract, transforming it into aggregated match history, player profiles, leaderboards, etc.
On Our End
Our decade plus of experience has given us the hindsight needed to build scalable APIs that work for every game.
- Tracker.gg + Third Party API clients API clients use our standardized data, allowing for rapid adoption of your game in apps and websites.
- GET https://public-api.tracker.gg/... Returns Tracker Network's standardized JSON data contract.
- Tracker Network API Manages API client authorization, builds player profiles, leaderboards, etc.
Get in Touch
Need to know more? Want to hear more about how we can work with your team? Contact us @ [email protected] Casual inquiries are always welcome – tell us what you're working on!