Riot Games has released the Valorant 7.06 patch notes, and similar to the previous update, the main focus is to stop players from unfairly boosting their rank. In the patch notes, the developers have mentioned that there has been a wave of competitive rank boosting with bots and real players. On top of that, a minor change will also be implemented for Sage once the Valorant 7.06 patch drops.
If these changes seem exciting, read the detailed patch notes of the Valorant 7.06 update.
Valorant Patch 7.06 Notes
- We're implementing some updates to how we load your accessories, like gun buddies and weapons skins, so that it will reduce your load times. This will land mid-patch.
- We’ve updated Sage’s voice lines and added interaction lines with more Agents.
- There has been a wave of competitive rank boosting with bots and real players. In an effort to protect against this abuse, we have introduced restrictions where Ascendant players and higher can only invite players with Platinum rank and higher to their competitive party.
- We will continue to actively monitor botting abuse and ban any accounts suspicious of this behavior.
- For more information on our Gameplay Systems and our approach to combating disruptive behavior, check out our recent VALORANT Systems Health Series.
Gameplay Systems Updates
- Made some back end updates for Combat Reports in order to fix instances where all the correct information wasn't showing. Please let us know if there are any weird behaviors—especially after death and pre-round start.
- Fixed a rare bug where you would be revealed unintentionally in places that you shouldn’t be seen after purchasing a weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the Spike plant and defuse UI bar did not appear for minimal HUD observers.
- Fixed a bug where vision cones would flicker at the start of a round on Sunset.
Tune in to @ValorantTracker on Twitter for the latest VALORANT News and Guides.
If you're new to VALORANT Tracker, check out your player statistics, ranked and premier leaderboards, and much more on our site!
Before you leave, check out our Valorant Tracker APP to monitor your in-game performance.