Riot Games dropped the latest VALORANT patch notes. This time around, the patch notes revolve around competitive updates, haven changes and some agents tweaks as well as Premier bugs fixes.
VALORANT Patch Notes 7.07
The latest patch will introduce changes to the destruction VFX of double-doors (Garage) in Haven, which will make it easier to see through as it falls. The patch will include some performance tweaks with a focus towards INTEL GPUs. In addition, Riot is removing the rank restrictions to 5-stack that were added in Patch 7.06. And finally, it will feature tons of bug fixes, including some notable bugs we had with Cypher with Gekko. Here are the full patch notes:
After listening to your feedback, we have decided to remove the recent rank restriction made to 5 stacks that was implemented in Patch 7.06. We know how important it is to play with your friends and your need for flexibility in order to do that.
Initially, the rank restriction was made to prevent people from illegitimately boosting to the highest ranks like Radiant. In the end, we realized that your ability to have flexibility with your 5 stack was more important than the very small number of people who abuse this exploit. However, we still recognize that boosting is a risk to competitive integrity and are working on an appropriate long term solution that doesn't impact your ability to play with friends in a 5 stack.
- Updated the destruction VFX for the destructible door panels located at Mid Doors/Garage in order to make it easier to see through as it falls away.
- Enabled multithreaded rendering for discrete Intel GPUs and lowered required CPU core count.
In Patch 7.06, we fixed a bug that allowed the game to output surround sound when certain
conditions were met, but the surround mix was untested and unsupported. VALORANT
currently only supports stereo and mono sound output.
- To simulate surround sound on headphones, we offer an HRTF setting. We do not recommend combining the HRTF setting in-game with other surround sound virtualization software at the same time since this will result in double processing.
- Note that other surround sound virtualization software cannot derive surround sound information from the stereo mix.
- Neural Theft (X) now completes even if Cypher dies after casting.
- Fixed an issue where you could remain blinded if spectating a flash through Cypher’s Spycam (E) as the round ended.
- Dizzy’s (E) enemy detection range is now correctly reduced while inside of Viper’s Pit (X) ability.
- Fixed an issue where the Attacker team takes priority over the Defender team in the Overtime vote.
- Fixed a bug where a second timer bar would appear after the “Choose Side” vote had already ended.
- Fixed a bug where certain scenarios would cause subsequent Overtime Priority votes to occur in the following round.
Tune in to @ValorantTracker on Twitter for the latest VALORANT News and Guides.
If you're new to VALORANT Tracker, check out your player statistics, ranked and premier leaderboards, and much more on our site!
Before you leave, check out our Valorant Tracker APP to monitor your in-game performance.