Blizzard Entertainment has released 1.0.2e server-side update for Diablo 4, which includes hotfix 4 and 5 for the game. The update addresses some issues with elite monster spawns, stability and bugs.
According to the official patch notes, the hotfixes are intended to fix an issue where elite monster packs in some dungeons were spawning in higher frequency than expected, which could make the game too difficult or frustrating for some players. The update also includes further stability and bug fixes.
With that said, here's a quick rundown of all the changes in Diablo 4 1.0.2e update.
Diablo IV Patch Notes 1.0.2e Build #42167 (PC)
- Fixed an issue where elite monster packs in some dungeons were spawning at a higher frequency than expected.
- Further stability and bug fixes.
In the meantime, if you want to take a look at the previously released updates for the game, you can scroll down the post.
Hotfix 3 – June 4, 2023 – 1.0.2
- Fixed an issue where Astaroth would destroy the house before moving to it, which would prevent completion of the “As the World Burns” quest.
- Fixed an issue where Multiple Darcels would spawn during the “Stolen Artifice” quest, which would block quest progression.
- Further stability fixes
Hotfix 2 – June 2, 2023 – 1.0.2
- Reduced the drop rate to 0 for the Elixir of Death Evasion recipe after it’s already learned.
- Fixed an issue with items inheriting Junk status from gems socketed into them.
- Fixed an issue where Sorcerer’s could teleport underground in Serpent’s Passage.
- Miscellaneous stability and crash fixes.
That’s about it. There was also hotfix 4 & 5 released on all platforms as a server-side patch.