From the creators of Rocket League comes Rocket Racing, a supersonic arcade racer that lets you drift, fly and boost with your friends through an ever-growing selection of tracks. It's Season Zero, hop in a rocket-powered car and put your skills to the test!
Cars in Rocket Racing consist of car bodies, decals and wheels. You can't race in Rocket Racing without a car, but with cross-game ownership, we've got you covered! If you have an Octane, Cyclone, Jäger 619, or Lamborghini Huracán STO in your Rocket League garage, you'll find it in your Fortnite locker for use in Rocket Racing and other Fortnite experiences. You can earn decals, tires, and cards from Quest Rewards, the Battle Pass, or the Item Shop.
Cross-game ownership will only grow from here, so keep checking your Fortnite locker to see what car bodies, decals, and wheels you have from Rocket League, or your Rocket League garage to see what you have from Fortnite! Want to add to your cross-game collection now? The Diesel Bundle will be available in both the Fortnite and Rocket League stores during the launch window of Rocket Racing, featuring the new Diesel Car Body.
Quests & Rewards
There are only two quests that players will need to complete in the initial Try Rocket Racing quest section. They're pretty easy to complete. Players are simply tasked with racing a few races and ranking up. These are part of the natural progression of the game anyway. Here are the Try Rocket Racing quests:
- Play 10 Rocket Racing races - Dieselback Pack (Backbling)
- Reach Gold Rank in Rocket Racing - Jackie (Skin)
Note that each of the quests in this category has seven different stages that you must complete. Once you complete one stage, the next stage will be harder to complete. Here are the Rocket Racing Season Zero Kickoff quests and their rewards:
- Complete Races – 2000 XP per tier
- Drive Total Distance – 2000 XP per tier
- Drift Total Distance – 2000 XP per tier
- Activate Turbo – 2000 XP per tier
- Fly Total Distance – 2000 XP per tier
There are also daily quests for rocket racing. These quests reset every day and only give XP. They are different every day and can range from flying distance to activating boosts. By the way, for every game of Rocket Racing you play, you will automatically receive 1,000 XP.
Identical to Ranked Battle Royale and Ranked Zero Builds, the rank progression is the same, including all ranks. However, all players will start at Bronze 1 in Rocket Racing. These ranks will be displayed on public profiles on the Fortnite Tracker. If you play ranked, you will receive rewards for each rank you gain. Here are the ranks and rewards:
- Rank One earns 15,000 XP
- Rank Two earns tires with Orange rims and 20,000 XP
- Rank Three earns a flame decal and 25,000 XP
- Rank One earns tires with Cobalt rims and 30,000 XP
- Rank Two earns a double stripe decal and 35,000 XP
- Rank Three earns tires with Lime rims and 40,000 XP
- Rank One earns 45,000 XP
- Rank Two earns tires with Grey rims and 50,000 XP
- Rank Three earns tires with Saffron rims and 55,000 XP
- Rank One earns Sky Blue rims and 60,000 XP
- Rank Two earns 65,000 XP
- Rank Three earns Forest Green rims and 70,000 XP
- Rank One earns Pink rims and 75,000 XP
- Rank Two earns Burnt Sienna rims and 80,000 XP
- Rank Three earns Black rims and 85,000 XP
- Hitting Elite earns Titanium White rims and 90,000 XP
- Hitting Champion earns Crimson rims and 95,000 XP
- Hitting Unreal earns Purple rims and 100,000 XP
If you're interested in the stats and leaderboard information for Fortnite, then check out our official tracker page for the game! We also have a Fortnite Tracker App that can monitor your in-game performance. Consider checking us out and let us know on Twitter at @FortniteTracker what you'd like to see next!